CCTV monitoring can prove to be a very cost effective solution for all commercial business premises especially businesses with large yards or external areas to be covered. It helps reduce the amount of false alarms and can be used as major deterrent with the help of external speakers which the monitoring station can warn any potential intruders with a real time voice over that they are being watched.
The benefits to your business
- Proven deterrent in the fight against crime.
- Detects intruders in real time.
- Protects assets and prevents damages.
- Protects people in vulnerable situations.
- Monitors irregular activities like unauthorised entry.
- Protects key holders from injury.
- Reduces the risk of loss and disruption to your business.
- Reduces downtime and loss of revenue.
- Prevents costly Human Resources issues.
- Reduces insurance claims.
- Monitors Health and Safety.
- Monitors critical activities including opening and closing your business.
- Allows you user-friendly remote access over the internet.
Home and Business monitoring provides peace of mind, protecting your family home or business. The monitoring system uses either a phone line,GSM,GPRS,IP or WIFI signalling method. When the alarm activates the signal is sent to the monitoring station over a communication path decided on by the customer’s requirements.There is also dual path options available which give a back up to the main form of communication to the monitoring centre.
A home alarm with verification technology is one which is capable of transmitting an initial signal to the monitoring station, which can be identified as unverified (a single zone activation) and subsequently a second signal which can be identified as verified (a second and different zone activation. This is a requirement now for all alarms working to the EN standards for alarms and helps reduce false alarms.